Cheap Trixie #13
25 Fun Facts About Cheap:
1. I was in ballet for 6 years
2. I use to be the lead singer for a band called Holepunch.
3. I think American Cheese is gross
4. I can fart the alphabet
5. I hate spelunking.
6. I have been “froggin'” with my bare hands.
7. My birthday is on September 11th.
8. My mother painted my room pink when I was a child.
9. Love magnets, hate tape.
10. I am one of the original Texas Rollergirls
11. I had lunch with Marty Stuart when I was 8.
12. When I was ten I wrote a letter to NASA asking them to let me go to Space Camp for free.
13. I could watch Back to the Future and Ghostbusters on a continuous loop forever.
14. My robot name is Peabody.
15. I have a third nipple
16. I’ve almost drowned 3 times. On that note, I also failed swimming lessons.
17. I was a pre-school art teacher in college.
18. I can recite the American Pledge of Allegiance in French.
19. I am a scientist.
20. I named my cat after an organic chemistry functional group.
21. I make the absolute best potato salad in the entire world. Ask anyone.
22. Quentin Tarantino told me to get away from him TWICE in one night.
23. I can do Kung Fu ….. with my mind.
24. I’ve taken Greg Cartwright’s shoes off.
25. I crave 711 sandwiches and pickle juice after practice.