Welcome to Texas Rollergirls’ Boot Camp! We provide training for the BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, and ADVANCED flat track womens’ roller derby skater. Whether you are a seasoned derby skater or new to derby, we have a bootcamp training level that is right for you.
Learn from some of the most experienced skaters in derby, including veteran Texecutioners, and we’ll send you home with the skills you need to eliminate your opposition.
Our boot camps include:
- A weekend filled with concentrated training and workshops focused on all aspects of the sport of roller derby, customized for your level. Derby isn’t a one-size-fits-all sport and neither is our training: we want to give you the best possible experience and focus on you as an individual and a skater.
- Personalized, individual feedback — you’ll go home with documentation of the skills you’ve mastered and those you’re yet to master. This is a fantastic and unique training tool — the learning doesn’t stop at noon on Sunday!
- Texas Rollergirls’ Graduation Certificate — stick it on the fridge! Frame it! Love it and admire it! Know that you skated with the best and held your own — you’re in rare company and can be proud.
- Light breakfast on Saturday & Sunday (coffee, breakfast bars, bananas) — you’ll be working hard and you can’t do that on an empty stomach.
- Optional printed bootcamp training manual — use this as a resource to remind you of your new skills or help Texas Rollergirls fulfill our mission of making roller derby bigger and better everywhere, by taking your new skills back to your league.
Watch this space — we’ll announce the date of our first 2013 Boot Camp soon!
THANK YOU Jennifer M Ramos and Roy Moore for the awesome photography!
- FEB 10
- MAR 30
- APRIL 13
- MAY 11
- JUNE 8
- JULY 13
- AUGUST 10