Texas Rollergirls is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is skater owned and operated. We rely on the efforts of our members and volunteers to organize our games and community outreach events. We’re always looking for volunteers to join our amazing roller derby community.
What kinds of volunteers are needed?
All kinds! Our league has many areas for volunteer opportunities including:
- Marketing: community outreach, social media, videography, and marketing
- Sponsorship: securing sponsor relationships with local businesses, events organizing our afterparties, fundraisers, and community involvement
- Merchandising: developing and selling league branded products
- Production: handling track set up and tear down on game day, tickets & will-call, JeerLeaders,
- Officials: Skating and Non-Skating
- Technology: managing and supporting A/V production at games
- Photography: If you’re interested in taking photos at one of our games and would like a photography creditials for a game, we’d like to hear from you as well.
- Medic and Safety Staff
If you have skills to offer in any of these areas or are looking to develop those skills, please contact us. To help us direct you to the right people, please include details about what you’re interested in doing in the sign up form.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.